
So years ago I started a family website crazed with as many family outting pictures I could find the time to put up. I know alot of you enjoyed checking it out from time to time, especially around the time Adie was born. However right about that time was when i couldn't manage to keep it up to date! So now here we are 15 months later and I haven't managed a single post since then. Recently I have moved on to myspace and have really enjoyed catching up with old friends on that. However it has it's limitations in that you have to have a myspace page of your own to view it. So here we are.... trying yet again to figure out a way to share a small portion of our lives here in Colorado with all the rest of you! So hop on when you can and check us out! I will see what I can do to keep a few new postings of Adie up. Because after all... that's what everyone wants to see... not you but your cute kids!
and for those of you that are interested here is my myspace link as well http://www.myspace.com/princessjamiesr
and for those of you that are interested here is my myspace link as well http://www.myspace.com/princessjamiesr








No comments:
Post a Comment