Adie plays in the snow!
Adie the snow angel!
such a pretty girl with her rosy cheeks and nose!
Adie and Daddy
On Saturday we had a record high of 74 degrees! It was sunny and absoutly beautiful! Come Sunday the snow was dumping like crazy! 5 whole inches! and we were soon reminded that the winter was not over! After it cleared up alittle, we bundled Adie up in her snow suit and took her out to play! It was her first time to play in the snow and I expected her to go crazy! After all she doesn't sit still inside! I was amazed that she just sat exactly where Jeremy put her and just enjoyed the cold fresh air. The one time she did decide to crawl, she put one hand forward and it sunk into the snow. That was alittle wierd so she decided she would stay put! All in all she's a very cute snow bunny! But I think she prefers the warm sunny days compared to the cold snowy ones!












1 comment:
Jamie...that picture of Adie with her rosy cheeks is too cute!
Post a Comment