background

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

5

August 16, 2008


Last Saturday was Jeremy and my 5th Anniversary! Who knew time could fly by so quickly! I'd like to say I remember our wedding like it was yesterday but that would be a lie! It was such a whirlwind of activity that it seemed like it was over as soon as it started. I do remember what an awesome party we had after the ceremony though! Any how 5 years... I know in the grand scheme of things 5 years is not all that long... and some of you will read and laugh and say I'm on 15 or 25... but it's kinda a first milestone... we've surpassed that ugly statistic that way to many marriages will end after just 3 years or less. So even though it hasn't always been easy, anything worth having is not... we made it. And with a few accomplishments! and some really awesome kids!

No comments: