Thursday, October 23, 2008
I know!
I know, I know I said I would post the pics of the latest ultrasound and the "it's a ...." on Monday and it's now Thursday and I still haven't done it... but I have been soooo busy with work. We have a huge residential project installing next week and I have been shopping, spending someone else's money which I so love to do, everyday since mid last week. I haven't been getting home til 7:30 or so. Any sympathy yet? Any how I promise I will do it soon! Just keeping you on your toes! And maybe I will add a baby bump pic or too because it's gotten to be a bit more than a bump.... I guess that happens!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
We are waiting patiently to find out what you are having!!! :) Tell us soon PLEASE! :)
Hope all is well with you guys. Adie is just so cute and I can't believe how grown up Colby is.
Post a Comment