I had a really great Mothers Day this year! It was really neat to be the Mom of 2 girls and feel like my family is complete! Adie was really fun this year and loved on me all day and constantly told me "happy mothers day" Adorable! We started the day at church, followed by a nap and then a nice afternoon brunch with Jeremy's parents at a country club in the mountains. It would have been an awesome view however the fog was so thick it was more like we were in the clouds! Oh well, the food was great! And then we came home and Jeremy cleaned the house for me, bathrooms and vacumming and all! Hope all of my Mommy friends had an awesome day as well!
The front of the mothers day card Adie made for me at school
The inside of my card. I love art with pictures and handprints, they are great keepsakes!
The front of the mothers day card Adie made for me at school
The inside of my card. I love art with pictures and handprints, they are great keepsakes! (sorry it's sideways, blogger seems to want it that way! ugh)
the plant Adie is growing for me... she did this at school too!
My great friend Kim sent me these flowers for Mothers Day! When they showed up on Friday I was shocked! I couldn't imagine who had sent me flowers! I knew it wasn't my husband! What an awesome surprise!
Where we had brunch
The girls with Jeremy's parents
Emery... not a great pic but she's cute none the less!
Us!
Adie with the flower she made Grandjan for mothers day
my plants I got for mothers day. I'm going to try planting herbs and veggies this year... I'll let you know how it turns out! There is a tomato plant, bell pepper, cilantro, basil, mint and sage.and a cute video of Adie... again sorry it's sideways!








1 comment:
Such a cute family. Glad you had a good Mother's Day, and way to go Jeremy! Can you come to my house next???
-Monica
Post a Comment