So last Saturday I was 32 weeks prego... now closer to 33, but who's counting, ha ha. Any how I wanted to post the newest picture and give an update on my status. I went to the Dr. on Wednesday, they now have me on weekly appointments. Everything looked good, still all is where it's supposed to be! They have now ranked me as "high risk" becasue of my pregnancy with Adie but this pregnancy seems to be acting on the normal side, short of that it hurts to walk and stand, and I feel like I have regular contractions, although the monitor seems to disagree. They checked my amniotic fluid which can range from 5 -25 and mine was at 15. So all seems to be going well in there! It's all good news to report although I still am under the opinon that after 36 weeks, Feb 28th ish, this baby can come any time!
Friday, February 6, 2009
32 weeks... and counting!
So last Saturday I was 32 weeks prego... now closer to 33, but who's counting, ha ha. Any how I wanted to post the newest picture and give an update on my status. I went to the Dr. on Wednesday, they now have me on weekly appointments. Everything looked good, still all is where it's supposed to be! They have now ranked me as "high risk" becasue of my pregnancy with Adie but this pregnancy seems to be acting on the normal side, short of that it hurts to walk and stand, and I feel like I have regular contractions, although the monitor seems to disagree. They checked my amniotic fluid which can range from 5 -25 and mine was at 15. So all seems to be going well in there! It's all good news to report although I still am under the opinon that after 36 weeks, Feb 28th ish, this baby can come any time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Glad things are going well...you look great!!!!
Post a Comment