Hospital Trip & 35 weeks!
Adie and Daddy resting at the hospital - cute aren't' they!
35 weeksWell, tomorrow (Sat) we are at the 35 week mark. And while a week ago I would have sworn this baby was going to torture me and go past term it seems I was wrong! Wednesday night things took a turn in a very different direction and we are now considered in pre-term labor. After a late night/early morning wake up from contractions and horrible back pain we decided to go to the hospital. I wasn't sure if it was contractions I just knew something had to be done about the back pain! Well labor it was! I was 3 cm dilated and 75% effaced. A shot of tributaline did nothing to stop the contractions (only make me miserable) which were about 7 - 10 minutes apart but irregular. After about 4.5 hours they sent me home saying I was not in "active labor". Today (Friday) I went back to the Dr. (it was scheduled)... still at a 3 and 75% effaced with babies head at a station 1 (ready to deliver). So he says any time now... go home and wait.... so waiting we are doing, which is a pretty weird thing. Knowing, really knowing that she will arrive at any minute is weird. So we will keep everyone posted! I personally feel like because it's dumping snow outside tonight and the drive to the hospital is already 30-45 minutes it will be tonight... but maybe that's over thinking it just a little! Please keep us in your prayers as really she is just about a week to early. She will be fine but may spend a little time in the NICU for breathing and body temperature, we are hoping not of course!
And then on a different note... our oh so cute Adeline making us laugh yet again! Our first preterm baby... who has turned out totally fine and then some!
born at 36 weeks 3 days
Adie taking an order from Daddy and Mommy... she wants to know if Daddy would like pizza with his beer....
and you can't forget Cooper... what would he like to eat?








No comments:
Post a Comment