background

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Labor Day - Palasade, CO

Most of you know I simply can not sit still! I love to go and explore more than just about anything else. Luckily for me Jeremy enjoys it and my girls travel well! So last minute Labor Day plans took over our house and we drove West to Palisade, Colorado. Home of the Colorado peach and local state wineries!
Our hotel that I was able to get the last room that someone had just cancelled! They had the most incredible breakfast... included with the price of the room!grape vines outside the hotel
view from the hotel pool
Adie enjoying her swim time... she's a fish!
more views from the pool
the first winery we visited
yummy wine grapes... they let us taste them right off the vine!
Adie enjoying her yummy Palisade peach!
the loot! I can't wait to drink all of them!
More pictures to come of the beautiful scenery and our drive through the mountains!

No comments: