background

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 20, 2009

We're Still Here!

So it has been some crazy full times around our house and I have done a very poor job of documenting them! But I think we have all started to settle into our new schedule.

Emery turned 6 months on September 9... Wow time flies!




  • She is "spinning" on her tummy and getting ready to crawl. She pulls her knees under her and rocks back and forth... so any day now I will have a second girl on the move! Yikes!

  • Emmy has been eating rice cereal for a month now... and she doesn't love it! I have not been all that successful in getting her to eat it but Miss. Danielle at school does a pretty good job of getting some down!

  • Emmy tired bananas recently... I think it went a little better than the cereal but not by much!

  • She is getting much more stable sitting up now and will sit leaning forward on her hands... then she looses her balance and topples to the side :)

  • Emmy loves her exersaucer, she plays and talks to her toys

  • Adie and Emmy laugh and play with each other... Adie laughs, them Emmy... it melts my heart!

  • Emmy is a totally happy baby! She never cries and is truly a joyous little girl!

I will try to do better about updating.... but no promises! Hope all of you blog friends are doing well!

1 comment:

Misty said...

Your girls are so cute :)