background

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

I'm a Christmas baby... and all of the things that go along with being a Christmas baby are true. So this year I decided I would plan my own day and have it just how I wanted it! After starting my new job last summer, I don't see my friends as much as I would like to so I thought this would be a great time to all get together! And I can't think of a better way to spend my birthday than with my friends!

So I had a very Happy Birthday dinner at The Brio!
my family that was in town for New Years... they made it to town just in time to help me celebrate!
Creighton (Jeremy's oldest bro) Papa, Grandjan and Shannon Gratland

(Creighton's mom in law, which we were so happy to see her again, it's been a lot of years!)
Friends!!!!
Ryan & Kristin (my CO best friend and partner in crime!)
the girlies! My Adie, her little friend Payton and Sara
more friends and family!
cake! Thanks Kristin!
make a wish!!! It's hard to know what to wish for... I have a pretty awesome life!
Varessa and happy Emmy!
the boys - Colby, Korbin and Zach
Jenn and Emma Gratland! I was so glad they were here, we have never met Emma. She was born the same week Adie was and that has always been so fun to me! I feel like I know Emma because of Jenn's blog... Emma however was not so sure about me!

I had a totally awesome birthday! I think my new birthday philosophy is... plan your own party and then you know it will be a great time because it's exactly what you expect!!!
Thanks everyone for making my 31st birthday super special!

1 comment:

The Gratlands said...

We had soooo much fun being you guys too and finally meeting Addie and Emmy... hoping it won't be many years before we see ya'll again. Atlease we have blogs!