background

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

A New Year!

Seriously! How is it already 2010? Don't we all remember when it was 2000? The year of Y2K... and when did the song "Party like it's 1999" become ancient history? Well I don't know about the rest of you but life as I knew it in 1999 is far different from this life I'm living in January of 2010!

We started off 2010 with great family and friends! In my opinion, just the way life should be! I am really excited to see what 2010 has to bring my family. It will be hard to beat 2009. We were incredibly blessed this past year with a very special addition to our family, Little Emery Claire. As well as employment, great vacations with family and tons of other little things that made day to day life so enjoyable!

So here we go... the picturesque start of 2010!

A really yummy little restaurant in LoDo - Lower Downtown Denver and our New Year's Eve hangout! Friends and Family (everyone here fits both descriptions!)

Jeremy, Me, Ryan, Kristin, Paige & Eric the street the restaurant was on... it was so pretty! and fitting for a great night out!

Eric & Paige
my brother and sister in law
The Girls!
Paige, Me, & Kristin (my Denver best friend)
and The boys!
Jeremy, Ryan (our other Denver best friend) & Eric
After dinner, a very long one, filled with yummy food that we all shared and 4 bottles of wine! Yum! We walked a few blocks over to the 16th Street Mall and waited for fireworks to ring in the New Year!
bell tower all lit up
aren't we cute!
they are pretty cute too!
being silly... why not?
these next few pictures are reminiscent of how the videographer ended Jeremy and my wedding video....
Jeremy dancing with Paige...
and me dancing with Eric...
to Marvin Gay's "Let's get it on"
hysterical! at least we have a sense of humor about it!

Happy New Year Everyone!
We hope 2010 brings you and your family many blessings this year!
I look forward to sharing all of our fun (and not so much fun) with my fellow blogging friends and I definitely look forward to reading all of yours!

No comments: