background

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Oh My Blog...

Oh my poor blog... it has really suffered since I started this job... so in an attempt to be better at posting I am not going to even attempt to play "catch up". I'm just going to move forward from here. And then maybe every once in a while I will dig back into the past and fill in a few blasts from the past, well the past 6 months I mean.

I hope this post finds everyone well!

So the newest news at our house is..... drum roll please....

We are buying a new house!!! What fun and what a huge amount of stress! I had no idea! Long story short we are buying a Richmond American Home in Castle Rock, just about 20 minutes south of where we are now. Richmond is the company I work for doing there models. So before we ever even decided to go there I already had a pretty good idea of what I wanted. Now we just have to sit back and wait... to hopefully all fall into place!

Here are some pictures of our current house all cleaned up and "modeled" ready to be sold! Wish us luck!

Living Room
Living Room from top of stairs
kitchen and nook
Living Room
Study (supposed to be the Dining room)

our back yard... I will miss this it's so pretty!
back of our house
Emmy's room
master bedroom
master bath
kids bathroom
Adeline's Room
Colby's room
So there you have it! We are hoping it sells soon!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Welcome back! The house looks great and I'm sure it will sell soon!

Monica said...

Your house is beautiful and I am definite it will sell soon! I just love every room! I remember when your hubby was painting the Minnie Mouse walls. Turned out so great!