My lack of blogging has really gotten out of hand! I get on blogger ready to share the updates and get side tracked by reading everyone else's updates! I just love knowing what's going on with my friends and their cute little children! And then next thing I know I am out of time or being asked by a small child for something... I hate to tell my kids to wait because I am on the computer... although I am guilty of it! So seeing as how much I love to read about all of you... I swear I will try harder! I am much better at my facebook... that's for sure!
can you say WT?
Life has literally just gotten out of hand! Between a full time job, 2 small children, a large child as well... really Colby does still require attention at age 13... and the purchase of a new house and moving... I can see myself coming and going! Not fun! So I'm happy to report that we have officially moved into our new house as of last weekend! We are now official residents of Castle Rock, Colorado! How exciting... now for all the fun that comes with a new house! The move was fairly uneventful... a few minor mishaps but nothing much. We had borrowed a 26 foot truck from a friend of ours for FREE which was totally awesome! However after 1 trip to the new house we realized that one of those normal wear and tear parts was broken. So we went to rent a u-haul and the only thing available was a 8x12' open trailer! Needless to say it took several more trips to get everything moved! Luckily most of the furniture was on the first load. and of course because the trailer was open it RAINED... not just a little... DUMPED... oh well what do you do. Jeremy's parents were awesome in helping us move and Jan cleaned my entire house top to bottom! I think I owe her big time!
can you say WT?On the job front... things are the same. Jeremy is still at the same architectural firm he has been at for the last 8 years... yep 8! I am celebrating (or lack there of) my 1 year anniversary at Richmond American Homes doing model home design. I am desperate to find something else and am continuing to look at anything and everything! I have been working on putting all the the application items together to go back to school to get my Masters in Elementary Education... to be a teacher... what do you think? It seems like a leap into the deep end since I am employed, and have a degree in Interior Design ... fully paid for I might add... thanks Dad! and now I'm searching out a new career with student loans! Jeremy hates it but I think I'm convinced that is the route I am going to go.
The kids are doing awesome! I enjoy their company everyday, not necessarily all day, but at least sometime during the day! :)
Colby has been here all summer and has been a tremendous help! I always hate it when it's time for him to leave. It's nice to get a big kid perspective... you know someone to make you feel old because you don't know what's going on in that world anymore! He goes back to Texas on the 10th and starts the 8th grade the following week... yep did I say old?
Adeline is big! Not in size by any means... she's still teeny tiny... but big in her ideas and opinions and love for her Mommy! I am still the fav! Awesome until you just need to have some peace and quite or go to bed... the girl hates to go to bed! Sometimes I just give up and go to bed myself... she can suffer her own tired consequences the next day! She loves her "new" house but may be a bit confused by the fact that the "old" house is no longer ours! She also loves to spot "Castle Rock" first! She takes sweet care of Emmy and loves on her and protects her but she is also quick to take her toys. :) Those girls are going to be good friends!
The girls at Elich Gardens Amusment Park last Sunday, sharing an Icee
The girls at Elich Gardens Amusment Park last Sunday, sharing an IceeEmery is already 1 1/2 which is shocking to me! She is sweet yet sassy at the same time. I definitely don't think of her as a sweet and innocent little girl. She pulls hair and teases and smirks at you when you tell her no. That being said she is an awesomely easy child. She eats well and sleeps well and for the most part doesn't have many complaints. She walks and semi talks "puppy" is her favorite word. She also says Mommy, Daddy and Adie. Oh and she LOVES her pink piggy! No one can touch it but her. Gotta love the kids.
So I swear... well not really, but I will try to be a better blogger! Love and miss all of you! More pictures to come!








1 comment:
I've been wanting to go back to school too. Only I want to get into nursing. They whole "I have to pay for it this time around" is a huge drawback for me though. LOL
Post a Comment