Friday, July 18, 2008
Just an Update...
There is not a whole lot going on around here.... well compared to last month anyway. The kids are settled into the weekly routine and Colby has been a great help around the house and with Adie. I think it has something to do with the $50 he owes me... but hey I take help around the house anyway I can get it! Adie is enjoying his company tremendously and I think he enjoys hers to... well mostly! This weekend is going to be low key... good for me since I seem to have caught a cold... ugh. But next weekend we are off again to go camping at the Great Sand Dunes! I promise pictures... but then again you all knew that! Happy Friday to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Man ya'll are busy busy this summer! Adie is soo cute! We need to get these girls together soon. :)
Post a Comment