background

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Traveling... alot!

I prefer my kids "stucky" as Adie says, while we travel.
Cousin Catherine & Adie in the airport on the way home from Amarillo, TX



Needless to say we have traveled a little to much in the last month. We started the month off with a trip to Cancun, Mexico (kids not included) for my brother's wedding. Just as soon as the plane landed on Thursday I was back on a plane to Amarillo on Friday for my sis-in-laws baby shower (Paige & Eric, the youngest brother) kids included this time, no dad's allowed. We then stayed home for 10 whole days and then Adie and I were off to Dallas for the reception portion of Scott & Jenna's wedding! AND after returning to Denver for a whole 36 hours the whole family, including Colby who has joined us for the summer were off AGAIN for 8 days to Helena, MT for Jeremy's mom's family reunion! At last we are home... and even though I LOVE to travel, I am truly happy to stay put... at least for a while!

No comments: