Ha, ha this is so funny! Adie was running around singing the ABC's and I thought I would try to get it recorded... you know how things change so quick! Anyway after several "takes" this was the best one we got... which would have been perfect except she burps right in the middle of it... (right before "W") and then keeps going! The camera shaking would be me trying not to totally die laughing!
On a different note... our sweet Adie has definatly hit the terrible 2's! Where did my precious child go and could someone return her to me! She refuses to go to bed at night and can scream for what seems like an endless amount of time! Any suggestions? I know I am not the only mom to have her sweet child misplaced by the 2 monster!








1 comment:
I am amazed by how much Addie talks and sings. Emma is not even close to that. She is talking more but just using one word with a few two words... crazy how different they are.
Hope all is going well with baby #2! I can't believe she is going to be here soon.
Take care!
Post a Comment