background

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 24, 2008

Day 1 in Dallas

So there are a few things we can always count on in a trip to Dallas. Family, Friends, great food and of course it wouldn't be a trip to the big D without shopping! So on Day 1 we have managed to squeeze in all 4 of those things! What will we do for the next 4 days?
Our trip in #'s so far... it will drastically go up before the weeks done!
3 family members we've seen so far...

Mike, Adie & Nana... we saw Uncle Scott too, but I didn't get a picture... we'll get one in a few days!

5 stores




2 Great Resturants that aren't in Denver!

La Madeline's (yummy tomato basil soup)


And 6 old high school/college friends
... I didn't think ahead enough to get a picture... but not much has changed

great to see you all... Kevin, Monica (and a future baby boy due very close to our newest addition), Jason, Samantha, Eric and Matt


it's just a start but I'm sure we will get everyone and everything covered before we head back to Denver on Friday!

and the real reason for this post... Adie! Who gave us a very cute singing performance when we got home from dinner! She's singing about Mommy holding her when she's crying and hurt... ah that makes a mom feel good!

3 comments:

Paige and Jon Erickson said...

What a cutie!!! We are so sad we missed seeing yall on this trip...We are spending Thanksgiving at the lake house, so we aren't coming to Dallas. Hopefully we can meet up next time!!

The Kuhlmans said...

We had a great time watching Adie. I think Kevin is in awe! Hope to see you again soon.
-Monica

Anonymous said...

All I got was "mommy hold you," but Catherine & I think Adie is very cute. Catherine was very proud.