Grandpa Jerry and Adie
that's funny!
Auntie Jenna and Uncle Scott
My Mimi and Grandaddy and Adie
(my mom's parents)
Adie and Auntie Dona my mom's sister
Adie with Uncle Jeff, Aunt Dona, Cousin Kaitly and Jerica
Nana and Adie
Nana, Mike (my mom's husband) and AdieWe also saw my Aunt Kimberlee, Uncle Rick and Cousin Alyssa and Kyle... but I didn't get a pic... opps!


16- number of stores we shopped
not that impressive really... I know... I won't bore you with all the details but here are a few!

Adie at the Dallas Galleria... what a pretty Christmas tree!
5 - restaurants we ate at that are not in Denver

Adie at the Dallas Galleria... what a pretty Christmas tree!5 - restaurants we ate at that are not in Denver


(Kevin, Monica, Eric, Samantha, Jason, Matt, Kim & Shawn)
Adie on the airplane home... listening to the t.v. on her ear buds! ha! they grow up soooo quick!
And this....is what we came home too!
again no pics! opps!
anyway we had a great time seeing everyone!
Adie on the airplane home... listening to the t.v. on her ear buds! ha! they grow up soooo quick!
And this....is what we came home too!doesn't look to bad here but it was coming down hard when we got here and then continued to snow on Saturday and Sunday.... all in all I think we got about 8 to 10 inches! Welcome winter... you may have been late but I think you're making it up to us now!
Happy Holidays everyone!












No comments:
Post a Comment