We took Adie to the mall to visit Santa last Saturday. We had been gearing her up in hopes she wouldn't refuse to sit on his lap! She was really excited to wait in line for him and even more excited when it was her turn to go onto the winter setup. When we asked her what she was going to ask him for she said "snoopy".... humm, mom better figure that one out! Anyway, she did a pretty great job and sat in his lap, reluctuatly, but she didn't refuse! We didn't exactly get a smile out of her but I won't push it! She was so excited when Santa a gave her a coloring book after her turn was over! And I think Jeremy and I breathed a great sigh of relief! 
"Merry Christmas!" Adie says!

Not perfect... but still considered successful! There were no tears!








No comments:
Post a Comment