I went to the Dr. on Tuesday and all was the same. 3 cm, 80 % effaced and head about to fall out! Needless to say if I wasn't ready before I am really ready now! Come on Emmy! I have officially hit my longest pregancy and my fattest weight! I just keep reminding myself that the reward is like no other!
So a month ago when everything was going "normal" in my pregnancy I decided I really wanted to go to the Rascal Flatts concert. You know take me back to some Texas country! Now of course Jeremy thought I was absolutly crazy seeing as how Adie was born at 36 weeks 3 days. But I decided to take the risk and by the tickets anyway. And then at 34 weeks, as we all know, we had a little scare. Of course I got all sorts of crap about the money I wasted! Ugh, hate that!
But as you can see... everyone was wrong and I got to go to the concert and had a great time! So with our good friends Kristin & Ryan off to the concert we went! Good country music definatly makes you miss college and your Texas roots!




They wouldn't let me go unless I rode in the wheel chair... and then it was a funny joke to them!







2 comments:
I can't believe you're still pregnant, but I'm glad. We're gonna ride this thing to the end, aren't we? Glad you went to the concert - I'm sure it was good to get out and enjoy yourself. How did Emmy like it? You look great!
-Monica
Congratulations on the new baby! I also liked your other name choice for your little girl! Your girls are so lucky to have sisters. It will be one of their closest relationship throughout life.
Post a Comment