It's official, my first born is no longer a baby or a toddler... she's a full blown kid!
Adie turned 3 on October 20th. We celebrated her actual birthday in Disney World at Magic Kingdom! "Lucky Girl!" We had an awesome time, but that is for a different blog. (after I get through our NY trip I will move on to Disney World... it could be a while!)
Anyway last weekend we had her birthday party here at the house with her friends. She was really excited to have a party and understands about birthday parties now so it was fun to watch her excitement! Her theme was Minnie Mouse... which is actually coincidental to our Disney trip. I had decided on that long before I decided to take the financial plunge into a Disney vacation! :) The Minnie costume (Halloween, again for another blog) however was on purpose... it just seemed to easy to continue on with the theme!
Happy 3rd Birthday Adie!
Adie's birthday banner that I made. Yes I know I do go a bit over the top but I just didn't love what I could find in the stores. It turned out really cute! Now I just have to decide what to do with it... I don't think I should throw it away.
food, food and more food! We also had mickey shaped pizzas! So adorable!
Adie's very cute cake! Kristin, my best friend made it! We love her for lots of reasons but the adorable cakes she makes for us doesn't hurt!
We used the kids stuffed Disney toys as decoration.Ben, Lexi, Payton, Sara, Macy, Adie & Courtney
These balloons were adorable! The are called "air walkers", you fill them with helium and there are weights in there feet so they stay standing on the ground! Brilliant! And they do walk, they are still walking around my house a whole week later! I found them at the party store for $20 each... yikes, too much for me! So I did some digging and got them for $20 total on eBay! Yippeeee!
Just so darn cute I had to put another picture up with the 3 yellow candles!
Birthday Girl Adie
She had been dying to have everyone sing Happy Birthday to her and when they finally did she got shy and wouldn't blow out the candles.
This was just too sweet! She jumped into my arms and gave me a super big hug! I know there will be a birthday somewhere down the line where she won't think I'm quite so great!
More of Adie's company. Robin, Jami holding Lexi, and my Dad "Papa Jerry". He comes here every year for Adie's birthday party! It means a ton to me and I know it will be very special to Adie also one day! He usually flies but this year he drove 12 hours to get here with a very special gift in his truck!
These balloons were adorable! The are called "air walkers", you fill them with helium and there are weights in there feet so they stay standing on the ground! Brilliant! And they do walk, they are still walking around my house a whole week later! I found them at the party store for $20 each... yikes, too much for me! So I did some digging and got them for $20 total on eBay! Yippeeee!
Just so darn cute I had to put another picture up with the 3 yellow candles!
Birthday Girl Adie
She had been dying to have everyone sing Happy Birthday to her and when they finally did she got shy and wouldn't blow out the candles.
This was just too sweet! She jumped into my arms and gave me a super big hug! I know there will be a birthday somewhere down the line where she won't think I'm quite so great!
More of Adie's company. Robin, Jami holding Lexi, and my Dad "Papa Jerry". He comes here every year for Adie's birthday party! It means a ton to me and I know it will be very special to Adie also one day! He usually flies but this year he drove 12 hours to get here with a very special gift in his truck!Adie and Payton her bestest little friend from school!
And Payton's mommy Kristi that we just love also!
We love her too... Adie asks about her every time we go outside!
I always find it so funny how kids this age are all dying to open presents even if they are not the one's on the receiving end. They just love to watch their gift being opened! It's so darn cute!
crafts!
dress up!
crafts!
dress up!She was extremely excited about it and has not stopped talking about it!
Adie giving rides to her friends! Hummm... sound like anyone else you know?

now that's a pretty cute 3 year old!
Adie giving rides to her friends! Hummm... sound like anyone else you know?
now that's a pretty cute 3 year old!And if you can see, it's starting to snow. By the same time the next day we had at least a foot of snow on the ground! Adie was pretty disappointed that her new jeep doesn't have 4 wheel drive and had to stay parked in the garage!
Thanks to everyone who helped make this day super special!














2 comments:
Awww! So sweet! It's exciting to watch them get so excited when opening presents. What a cute Minnie Miuse!
Wow! The decorations, cake, cute balloons, Minnie dress all too adorable. I wish that was my bday party - LOL
Post a Comment