background

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 8, 2010

South Dakota - Part One

After a short 6 hour ride (ha, ha) to Rapid City, South Dakota we arrived at a local park to celebrate Jeremy's Grandmothers 90th birthday. There is a cute little theme park called "Story Book Island". Jeremy had great childhood memories playing with his cousins there and was excited for our girls to play with their second cousins and have memories of it themselves! It was an adorable little place and we didn't get to spend near enough time playing, it closes pretty early. This was the bridge into Storybook Island, complete with the mean trolls underneath.
Adeline sliding out of someone's house... sorry I can't tell you which character's it is.
I'll huff, and I'll puff and I'll blow your house down!
Hello Three Little Pigs
This one is Pooh's tree house
oh Tigger, you're so cute
Adeline was so excited to see Dorothy and her friends at Storybook Island!
Wizard of "Paws" is one of her favorites!
follow the yellow brick road...
Cat in the Hat
We visited Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and Jeremy found his idol... "Grumpy"
One Hundred and One Dalmatians...
Emmy old cares that it's a "puppy", she loves puppy's!
Pinocchio
This was really cute, "Old MacDonald's Farm" complete with a billy goat and her two kids. Which kept trying to jump up on the kennel with her and she kept butting them back to the ground. I know the feeling! She just needed some space!
Oh Emmy, your so cute! She's trying to keep up with Adie :)
Next up... South Dakota - Day 2 Mt Rushmore!

No comments: