background

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Change...

So there seems to be a lot of change around the house over the past two weeks.... change we knew was coming. A new baby will do that to your home, whether it is baby #1 or #2. Adie moved to her big girl room, although she did get up one night and ask to go back to her baby room, we let her and the next night her excitement was back for her big girl room.

Of course Emmy has brought about lots of changes to the house and everyone seems to be doing well with that and enjoying the new company she brings. Nothing like a new baby to bring everyone a little closer together.

And even Colby is here this week, which is not all togteher a big change since he visits often, but the dynamics are definitely different when he is around since he is much older than the girls. It can be strange to watch 2 kids every move so closely and then let the other one run around as he pleases (with limits obviously).

Any now here is one more change... I thought maybe I should update our blog to correspond with our new family. I've added Emmy to the page and changed the name from "Amazing Adie & Friends" to "Life with Adie & Emmy". It seems that the blog has taken on another role, not just reporting what Adie is up to, but what the whole family is doing. And please don't mistake the lack of Colby being in the family picture as him not being part of our family, but as he gets older it seems harder and harder to get him in a family pic! So we will start here and see where we end up with that!

Happy change to all of you, some of it great and exciting and some of it scary! But in the end I am sure it is all part of God's biggest plan!

2 comments:

Amber and Don Mills said...

I like your new background! Don't you love TCBOTB? Hope your having fun (or at least getting some rest!) with your new little girl.

Heather said...

Sorry! That last one was from me! I forgot that I was signed in as my sister (I update her blog sometimes). Sorry again!