background

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Texas Trip - continued! Day 5

So, I know, I'm really behind... but here is the continuation of our Texas trip!

Day 5 (May 29)

We took a trip to the Ft. Worth Zoo. I really thought Adie would enjoy something geared towards her since we had been running around with our heads cut off for the last few days. I had been to this zoo when I was in jr. high and knew it was great... but I didn't remember how great it was! We had an awesome time! Jenna brought us lunch from Jason's Deli where she is a manager and all of us girls had a great time seeing the animals... in the semi-Texas heat. Something Adie knows nothing about! She kept saying Mommy I hot... and it was only in the low 80's!

Adie and Mommy with the elephant!
rhino
zebra's
gorilla
Jenna, Jamie, Adie and Emmy in front of the carousel
Adie and Mommy riding the carousel... adie loves to ride these!
Tiger
Elephant
Jamie, Adie, Jenna and Nana
this zoo really was beautiful! if you get the chance you should go!

after the zoo we went to Jenna's parents house for dinner... everyone wanted to meet Emmy! I of course didn't take any pictures... ugh hate it when I do that! But Jenna's sister's friend had a new puppy and they took picutres of Adie playing with him... his name was Owen! So cute!

now it's back to Dad's house for a quick night of sleep!

No comments: