A few weeks ago I took Adie, Emmy and Grandjan to the Denver Aquarium. I have been trying to have a theme or topic to talk about each week around the house. Adie loves to do art "projects" so I usually base them on our theme. Our theme that week was fish... we read "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish and the "Rainbow Fish". We also made a fishing pole that we attached paper fish we colored to it. So of course we had to go to the aquarium to see real fish! Adie had a great time and I was surprised by how interested she was! She continues to talk about it weeks later ... it's pretty funny she starts by telling me "at the library the fishies...." I have to remind her it's the aquarium! One of the fishes had lost a few scales and she told me he had a boo boo. And if I ask her what fish have or what their skin is called she says a boo boo. Finally last week she answered "scales"! yeah I was so proud!

little penguins!
Adie could be lunch!
Woah! Look at the size of that turtle!
Lobster up close!
Adie enjoying the pretty fish
turtle tummy!
Adeline, Grandjan and Emery
here fishy fishy fishy
underwater divers!
Mommy and Adie









No comments:
Post a Comment