Emery turns 4 Months Old
(July 9 - I'm obviously playing catch up on my blogging yet again!)
Emmy had her 4 month check up and everything went well! She decided to roll over from her back to her tummy in the middle of the Dr.'s appointment... I guess she just needed to show off how big she is getting!
4 month stats:
11 pounds 10 0unces - 10%
(up 6 pounds 9.5 ounces from birth - born at 5 pounds .5 ounces)
24.25" long - 47%
(up 5.25 inches from birth - born at 19 inches long)
15.25 " head - 3%
I know Emmy is alot smaller than most of her friends about her age (hi Kolby and Linc) she is a big baby compared to Little Adie who has never even been on the chart % wise, she was always blow 3%!
I never took the 2 month old pic in May... oops!
Emmy at 1 months old - April 9




Emmy at 3 months old - June 9





1 comment:
I like the pictures showing how much she's grown. No, she's definitely not a chunk like my little man - she's just petite!
-Monica
Post a Comment