Wow - an entire week of fun! What lucky kids! and what exhausted parents!
We started off our week at the Denver Zoo with 10 kids... enough said!
Monday June 30th
Denver Zoo!
Emmy (in stroller), Jamie, Courtney, Kristi, Colby, Noah, Sara, Amity, Korbin, Adie, Grame, Zach & Kristin
the kids waiting on ice cream... yummy!
Wow!
Train ride! Adeline's favorite!Tuesday the kids went to Jeremy's mom's house... ahh I love Tuesdays!
Wednesday, July 2
We started the day with a movie. Adeline's first! AMC has $1 movies every Wednesday at 10 am. I thought this would be a great time to take Adie. We saw Madagascar 2 - Escape to Africa. Well Colby and Grame saw it anyway... Adie and I watched bits and pieces of it in between the numerous bathroom trips we made! All in all she did ok, but I think we need some practice before she goes to a movie people actually pay to see!


After nap we went to the pool... ahh fun in the sun!


















Tower of Doom - Zach, Korbin, Noah & Colby
A sundae! All in a day's fun!





1 comment:
Wow - what a busy life! It sounds like your family is having lots of fun. Emmy must be so easy-going to go along on your adventures. Great pics.
-Monica
Post a Comment