background

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Rolling, Rolling, Rolling

Emery is rolling over! She's been doing it for a while now, I'm just slow to post! She actually did it the first time at her 4 month doctors appointment... I guess she felt the need to show off! She's growing up so quickly... how does time fly so fast?

4 comments:

Heather said...

So cute! I miss that baby stage. We just put Lily's big girl bed into day. Makes me kind of sad.

Misty said...

Aww. Adorable. I love when babies make that panting sound. Kolby likes to make that sound too.

The Kuhlmans said...

Awwwww - she's so sweet!!! She rolls like a real pro.
-Monica

Frugal Jen said...

So cute! I love that baby stage.

Thanks for the comment on my blog! Your sister in law Kim is great. I just love the short hair cut she did for me.