One of Jeremy's many Rumph cousins got married last weekend in Gillette, WY. We rounded up the kids and headed North to join all of the Rumph uncles and cousins. It had been quite a while since we had seen almost everyone so it was great to catch up! We always have a great time with everyone!
I wish I had a great picture of the bride and groom - Kelsey and Chris but I didn't manage that one! But I do have great pictures of the kids at the wedding! They had a great time dancing and playing with each other. Catherine and Adie were so happy to unite again this summer! They have both been talking in anticipation of when they would get to play this summer!
Our entire family - these pictures are few and far between! It's been great having Colby here for the summer! He's fun and great help too!
Our entire family - these pictures are few and far between! It's been great having Colby here for the summer! He's fun and great help too!

















No comments:
Post a Comment