background

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 4, 2009

12 Days of Christmas - Day 7 - 9

Day 7 - Friday Dec 26

This day was boring in comparison, however it was still jam packed full. We took the kids - Colby, Adeline, Catherine & Addison to have there pictures taken at Granjan's request. Just imagine 3 small children and trying to get them to do what you want at the same time. You would think that Colby, being 11 would be a little easier, however not the case... he always wanted to look at the little ones! I will have to post that pic later... I don't have one yet. But it did turn out cute... eventually.

Today was also the day that Colby and my Dad where returning back to Texas. Kristin & Ryan (our best friends and traveling buddies) were also going to Texas to see Ryan's family so they hitched a ride to the airport... or so I thought! Back to that later!
Family picture - top: Jan, Delmar (Jeremy's parents) Jeremy, Eric (youngest bro), Creighton (oldest bro). front: Colby (11 yrs), Jamie, Adeline (26 months), Paige (married to Eric), Addison (3 months), Catherine (4 years) Kimberly (married to Creighton).

Day 8 - Saturday Dec 27
As far as I was concerned this was a day of rest... one I badly needed. For as much as I love Jeremy's family, I am very blessed with great in-laws, I needed a break from all of the noise and constant goings on. We spent the night at our house on the 26th and I was loving the peace and quite! I did intend to return sometime the day of the 27th but Jeremy kept putting me off and then the bros called to say they were going to a movie and running some errands. Jeremy told me he didn't want to go... didn't want to spend the money. (he's cheap, so I went with it). A while later Kristin calls to ask me if I can go pick up her dogs from her sisters house, that her sister had an emergency, her husband had been in a car wreck. I of course agreed. Jeremy and I decided to go have dinner at On the Border because it was close to Kristin's sisters house. Fast forward a bit and we are sitting in the drive way. I of course send Jeremy into the house to get the dogs... it was 28 degrees outside, I wasn't getting out of the car. He comes back with only 1 dog... I call Kristin to tell her we can't find the other dog, she tells me Jeremy can't go inside by himself, her sisters dog doesn't like men. Jeremy is heading in the door with Adie. All I can think of is dog biting Jeremy, Jeremy passing out (he does that) and Adie getting eaten by this big dog. I rushed in as fast as I could possibly move. Only to be greeted by....

SURPRISE!

Yep, they got me! I was totally shocked and confused! And of course I cried! All of my great Denver friends were there! Including Kristin and Ryan who supposedly skipped town just the day before! What an awesome 30th birthday! Thanks everyone!
the surprise moment... I thinking I'm talking to Kristin in Houston


My friends gathering at the door... I'm still so confused at this point

Adie trying out the cake... I guess you can do that when it's your mommy's birthday
Day 9 - Dec 28
Eric & Paige had baby Addison baptized while they were in Denver with the family.

No comments: