background

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Last Pregnancy!

As most of you now know, or maybe have previously known, I definitely don't Love being pregnant. Love my kids... but this 9 months is hard on me (whine, whine I know). So anyway, knowing that this is my last pregnancy I have tried to remind myself of the memorable and simply amazing things about being pregnant. Like this baby that is constantly moving around in my belly. But anyway on to my point... I have never really liked my prego belly, I've always been a little self-conscious about it, so needless to say I didn't have any professional prego pics done when I was prego with Adie. Anyhow I'm not so much feeling like I'm going to have professional ones done this time but I am feeling like I should do some documenting! So ladies... my question to you is... did you have yours taken? And can you give me some ideas that maybe I could have a friend take for me? Send your pics over... I would love to see them. And no promises I will share mine... but if they turn out half way decent, I promise, I will! Happy Babies!

No comments: