



Jeremy being silly for Catherine, but I guarantee you he really is that excited about his liquor!
This day really would have been non-eventful, we stayed in for new years and played games. Jeremy's parents had plans of their own so there were no babysitters for us kids and our kids. And with 2 pregnant wives and a third breastfeeding mom, all of the drinking was left to the boys. About the only thing that made this day special was this...

Kimberly & Creighton (Jeremy's older brother) are not only pregnant but pregnant with twins! This is not really public knowledge but I figure none of their friends read my blog and all of the family is in the know! So my biggest reason for posting this, Kimberly please don't be pissed at me! is that I was hoping for as many prayers as possible for these babies and Kimberly! They are all in a lot of need of them! Kimberly and Creighton have one girl, Catherine, as you have seen throughout the post, but have had real trouble carrying any more children to term. So we are all very excited for them and hoping and praying for the birth of these two new babies in August. Again Kimberly... don't hate me... I really do have good intentions! Love ya sis!
So that is our 12 days of Christmas in a nutshell! Quite busy, wouldn't you say! I hope I didn't bore you all to death! Happy New Year Everyone, and may 2009 be a truly blessed year for all of us!
The "And Then Some" portion...
Rudolph the red nosed Adie - so cute!

Adie desperately wants to hold her new cousin baby Addison, unfortunately Addison is not so in to it!

Future Bronco's cheerleaders! Although I don't think there will be much to cheer for next year now that they have fired Shanahan!

Catherine and Adie riding Dumbo... Colby being a good sport and playing along!

And one of my favorite pics ... Adie in Catherine's ski hat... that's our girl!








No comments:
Post a Comment