
30 weeks
So the next accomplishment this week was a little house cleaning! I can tell all of you that I am not the best housekeeper by any means, but the dust and dog hair irritate me! So I finished cleaning the entire downstairs, dusted, cleaned baseboards, washed blinds... you know all of the shit that only crazy pregnant women do or those that just have too much time on their hands! I do have to give Jeremy some credit... he helped quite a bit, the whole time thinking I was nuts I'm sure. But hey the downstairs is done... just the upstairs to go!
My 3rd accomplishment was designing Adeline's new big girl room. I am sure all of you are going so what, that should be easy for you, people do pay you to do these kinds of things. Well you could never be more wrong! I have been agonizing over Adie's new room for at least a month, stuck going back and forth and being totally indecisive! But at last it's done! Kristin did it! I took her 2 color schemes and said do something with this... and she did! It pays to have a designer as a friend (even if I am one myself). So I will post pics when it's completed!
And my last accomplishment for the week... maybe the most important one is.... we've named the baby! My persistence payed off and she is officially...
Emery Claire "Emmy" for short!
Maybe next time I'll post my long list of crazy "to-do's"!
Was anyone else this nuts when they were prego?








3 comments:
Yea! I love the name...Emmy is just too cute! Can't wait to see pics of Adie's big girl room...and yes, i was totally nuts while pregnant :)
Nuts? What are you talking about? I think pregnant women are totally sane!
Emmy is such a sweet name. It's so thoughtful that you'll welcome her into such a clean home!
Glad to hear everything is good with you.
-Monica
Yay, you won!
Post a Comment