Today we got our first baby item purchased for our second child! A new stroller! It is very pretty although quite big seeing as how it will hold both girls! Let me tell you I have purchased a few strollers in the last 2 1/2 years and I hope (intend) for this one to be the last. Any how the stroller arrived on our doorstep this afternoon and Adie was all to excited about it! Little did I know her excitement was about to be over the box! Daddy got out the stroller and put it together and then this is what happens next!

daddy and Adie having so much fun... in the box!

big smiles

if you buy a big enough stroller... both dad and child will fit in the box!

dog in box... Adie desperately wanted him in there... he desperately wanted out! I'm sure he was saying "F"ing people!


Adie really wanted him in the box....so the moral of the story... buy boxes for christmas and birthday's ... preferably boxes that don't come with expensive contents... the kids are happy with them!









2 comments:
Hilarious! I got the same stroller for my 30th this weekend. I am in Stroller Strides and have been wanting a joggin stroller. Shannon and Bruce and my parents ordered it for me in November, hoping I would have number 2 on board. :) So it was the big talk of my party, wondering why I have a double stroller for one kiddo. Emma is in heaven. She has a seat and her baby doll has a seat too! Hopefully that baby doll will be filled with the real thing soon!
Sounds like a fun day at your house! Hope you are feeling good. Can you believe it's almost time?
-Monica
Post a Comment