
12 years ago on this day a sweet little boy was born! And although I was not there, I was still busy living it up in high school, I have heard lots of stories and seen lots of pictures of the momentous occasion! I know from experience that there where 2 very proud new parents that day and the feeling of your new baby being born is one that is indescribable! And now here we are 12 years later celebrating that day again! This year was a little extra special for Jeremy & I in that Colby was actually here for his Birthday! That doesn't happen very often, in fact I'm not sure if that has happened before at all! So we celebrated by taking him out to dinner at the Trail Dust! Colby loves ribs and it's just all in all a fun place to go!
Happy 12th Birthday Colby! We hope to get to celebrate another one with you soon!
We love you! Dada & Jamie
Jamie, Adie, Jeremy, Colby, Uncle Scott & Auntie Jenna
Adie loves to ride the horsey.... everywhere we go!





Happy Birthday to you!







No comments:
Post a Comment