background

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Emery is 1 month old!

Our kids really grow up fast! Emery is already 1 month old! I took her picture with Minnie Mouse to be able to compare how quickly she grows. I am going to try to do this every month... but we will see how good at it I am.
This month so much has already changed! Emmy is able to hold her head up for short periods of time. She is pretty quite and only fusses when she wants to eat or needs her diaper changed. She has outgrown her "newborn" size clothes and is already wearing 0-3 months even though they are a little long. She sleeps most of the time but wakes some in the evening. We are all really enjoying her and as much as I would like to say I can't see what the next month will bring, I really honestly would just like her to stay a little newborn baby. This growing up thing just happens way to fast!

No comments: