The kids enjoyed dying Easter eggs! Colby and I tried for tye-dye eggs but ended up giving up on that and just went for the solid colored ones! Adie really enjoyed dropping the eggs in the bowl and stirring them. Of course we had to becareful that she didn't drop the eggs to hard or stir the dye right out of the bowl.
anxiously waiting to get started... and of course they had to pose for a photo first!
hard at work!

Colby tye-dying... it didn't work!
the finished eggs
The Easter Bunny came!
getting ready to go to church
Egg hunt at Grandjan's and Grandpa's - it was raining outside so the egg hunt happened indoors :(
getting into the goodies
I really wanted a cute picture with the bunny ears but Adie was too busy stuffing her mouth with candy to cooperate! And I forgot to take a picture of her and Emmy in their Easter dresses... I think I will dress them back up and attempt it again soon!Hope everyone had a great Easter with their families!








1 comment:
I forgot to get a picture of Lily with the buuny ears! I guess you just can't get them all. Adie looks too cute with ears!
Post a Comment