background

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 6, 2009

Week 3 & 4

It's hard to believe but Emery is already 4 weeks old today! (4-6) We have had a very nice couple of weeks and a pretty laid back schedule. So here is goes catch up of week 3 & 4...

Emery 3 weeks old


Adeline & Emery after a bath. Adie wanted the towel on her head like a baby.
And Week 4....

Last week my Mom, Nana, came for a visit. We all enjoyed her company! Jeremy and I really enjoyed the extra sleep and the food! Adeline enjoyed seeing and playing with her, oh and the presents she brought too!

Emmy tried out the swing this week and loves it!

Adeline loves to hold her sister... freaks me out but hopefully all of us survive it!

Two kids seems to be going well! I could stand some more sleep, but what mom of a newborn and 2 year old wouldn't say that. Adie is doing great with Emmy, she really loves "her baby". It makes me a little crazy because she doesn't realize the difference between her dolls and Emmy. I have to keep a close eye on her or I find her trying to pull her to the side of the crib by her legs and arms... yikes! or trying to burp her while she is holding her. I guess Emmy will survive it all she is not the first, 2nd child!

About Emmy this week...
  • eats every 3 to 4 hours, about 3.5 oz of breast milk and formula
  • is quickly growing out of "newborn" clothes and can wear some "0-3 months"
  • sleeps most of the day and spends some awake time in the evenings
  • takes a bath well
  • sleeps well at night
  • starting to love her "bebe" pacifier
  • likes to sleep in the swing the best
  • looks back at you when you talk to her
  • prefers to be held

1 comment:

Heather said...

Awww! I forgot how tiny they are at that age. I love the pictures of Adie holding Emmy. What a good big sister!