background

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

Colby's 12th Birthday Party

Colby's 12th birthday party was at Brunswick Zone where we bowled and played video games. As most of you know I love to throw parties and go to all extremes for them. Colby's birthday party was hard for me this year because I have been so busy with Emmy and because his previous years party, a movie party where we turned the living room into a theater complete with red curtain walls, was such a hit. So needless to say I was a little worried about how this one would turn out... but it was a great hit! Yeah! The kids and grown ups had a great time bowling! And the best part about it was I didn't have to clean my house! :)
We can't believe Colby is 12 years old!
Trevor, Colby, Gaige, Zach, Korbin, Macy & Adie
Colby's cake... not the one I ordered but it works
Jeremy & his 12 year old son!
Jeremy, Jamie & Colby
Make a wish.... a million $ is not going to come true... sorry Colby
Auntie Jenna, Jeremy, Grandjan & Adie
Sweet Emmy... who litterally slept through the whole party
Our great friends! Ryan, Suzie, Grandjan, Emmy, Kristin & Varessa
Adie - the only time bowling shoes are ever cute!
Adie was so excited to bowl with everyone else! She had a really great time doing it. She also loves to bowl on the Wii with Jeremy
Yeah! Now that's pretty darn cute!
Jeremy & the "other" Jami
Jeremy's great friend here... he's also an architect
Uncle Scott & Auntie Jenna - we are so glad you could come visit us!
Adie & Macy... Adie loves Macy!
Korbin & Colby playing a game
Adie playing a race car game.... won't her Grandpa Jerry be proud! Maybe she will be a famous race car driver

No comments: