background

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Meet Emmy Party!

I have great friends here in Colorado! Today they had a "Meet Emmy" party for us! We all got together for a great lunch at The Brio to meet Emmy! Kristin made an adorable cake, complete with pink and polka dots, two of my favorites! The table was decorated beautifully with pink and white balloons, pink flowers, pink "it's a girl" candy and baby bottle confetti! Leave it to designers to transform a restaurant into a beautiful baby party! Thanks girls!

Kristin, Emery & me
Emery and her cake... how cute that she is the same size!

Fabulous cake that Kristin made!

Joleen, Andrea and Suzie

The group!
Left - Andrea, Suzie, Debi, Teri & Jean
Right - Varessa, me, Kristin & Kelly
Debi holding Emery

1 comment:

The Kuhlmans said...

Cute party! You and Emmy look great. I can't believe how old she is . . . time flies! I can't wait for our two little ones to meet.

-Monica