One of my least favorite parts of living in Denver is missing my family! While I enjoy a trip back home to Dallas it can also be extremely stressful and very tiring trying to include everyone I want to see in such a short amount of time!
A few weekends ago I caught a plane back home after work on Friday to attend my friend Kim's baby shower. I was literally there less than 48 hours but I managed to get in a few quality hours with my most favorite family members!
me & my dad
We had a really great time staying up way to late Friday night after I got there playing on the computer together. It's been a long time since I have gotten to spend time with my dad just the two of us.
After spending the night at my Dad's I headed over to my Mom's so we could go to Kim's baby shower. Along the way Mom and I stopped for some last minute shopping errands. We had a great time together and catching up. It's also been way to long since just my Mom and I got to hang out!
After the baby shower, more on that in another post. Mom and I drove to Keller to stay with my brother Scott and my sis-in-law Jenna. We had a great time there as well. I had a lot of fun hanging out with all three of them but really wished that I had more time to spend with everyone!

me & Scott
my favorite brother!
The next day we got up and headed out to lunch to meet my Aunt Dona and cousin's Kaitlyn and Jerica. Much to my surprise I also got to see my Uncle Jeff! Or as we lovingly call him Chef Jeff. Jeff works lots of strange chef type hours so it's always a great surprise when he gets to join us for fun stuff!
also to my great surprise Uncle Chef Jeff brought me some of his super yummy, oh so beautiful hand painted truffles! Yummy! These are quite a treat although they are a little brain tormenting... who wants to eat something so pretty but then again who doesn't want to eat something so delicious!!! Thanks Uncle Jeff!
me & Scott
my favorite brother!
The next day we got up and headed out to lunch to meet my Aunt Dona and cousin's Kaitlyn and Jerica. Much to my surprise I also got to see my Uncle Jeff! Or as we lovingly call him Chef Jeff. Jeff works lots of strange chef type hours so it's always a great surprise when he gets to join us for fun stuff!
I seemed to have missed taking my picture with a few people. I hate it when I do that!
and on a side note for all of my Dallas friends and family that I didn't get to see... I will be back, I promise!
big Texas size xoxo to all of you!








No comments:
Post a Comment