My college friend Kim is having her first baby in late March. I was so excited when I found out and knew at that moment that I wouldn't miss her baby shower! Kim and I have been friends since college. Our junior year to be exact. Kim and I were in Junior design studio together when she over heard me talking to another friend Leslie about spending the next summer in Manhattan doing our Interior Design internship there. Kim immediately asked if she could come along. I think that's why Kim & I are such good friends... she doesn't beat around the bush either. So a few months later Kim, Leslie & I headed to NY for a life changing summer! It's kinda funny that so many years later we still have a NY bond. Since that summer we have met in NY several more times including a trip to Times Square for New Years, The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, The Radio City Rockettes Christmas spectacular and of course just a good shopping trip! While Kim & I will always share a love of NY with each other I am now very excited to share motherhood with her too! Congrats Kim & Shawn, I am so excited to meet little Quinn Wallace!
I don't guess that it's too terribly shocking that Kim is still so cute and put together even when she's pregnant! Hummm... that's just a trait I don't have!








No comments:
Post a Comment