XOXO
Adeline, Emery & Colby
Jeremy and I have always had a tradition of making each other Valentines Day presents. It is always a lot of fun to see what the other person will come up with and of course also find the time to make. This year I made Jeremy a video about us.
As for me, Jeremy got me a dozen beautiful hot pink roses! They tag said "Princess Pink". I would say that's about perfect! I guess you could say he made me money to buy me beautiful flowers. I can't even tell you the last time Jeremy bought me flowers. I think that gift went to the wayside after the girls! It goes against everything Jeremy is.... "cheap"! So I was very surprised and equally excited!!!








3 comments:
What a wonderful Valentine's present - thank you for sharing it. I loved seeing your life together.
-Monica
Hey, I married a cheap guy too! I love the video.
Awww I love that video. Thank you for sharing :)
Post a Comment