background

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Adeline's Christmas Program

The Three's

Adeline's Audience... aren't they cute!

The 3's singing Jingle Bells... or in Adie's case, not singing!


Adeline takes tap and ballet at school on Fridays. She absolutly loves it and comes home showing us her dance moves qutie often. So finally we got to see her in action with her class! It was pretty cute and really funny! Forgive the fact that Adie doesn't have tap shoes yet... Mommy has been a little busy at her new job and then by the time I finally got them she had asked Santa for them... so I decided they needed to come from Santa! I can't WAIT for her to open them on Christmas morning she is going to be so happy! One of the great joys of being a parent!


Penguin Tap Dance

Adie doing her butterfly

And her ballet dance!

No comments: