This past Saturday we took a trip to Park Meadow's Mall to visit Santa...
as you can tell by the picture I got very lucky and it went well with both girls!
Adie: nodding yes
Santa: What would you like for Christmas?
Adie: An apple
Santa: An apple computer?
Mom: Nope just an apple
Adie, as she's getting down: oh and some tap shoes.
Ha! freaking hysterical! An apple? Where the heck did she get that? I personally have NO idea! Ha, ha... the things kids say!
Merry Christmas!









3 comments:
Hey, I'm pretty sure Santa can handle an apple and tap shoes!! Don't you wish we were that easily pleased?? Gotta love the innocence that children bring to the world. Merry Christmas to you and your precious kids.
Well, it sounds like your shopping was easy this year! I think I'm wrapping up curly ribbon bows and old cell phones for Lincoln. Leave it to the GPs to buy the good stuff! What a great picture with Santa.
-Monica
Ha! Love that story.
Post a Comment