At my new office, Richmond American Homes, they have an annual family Christmas party rather than a large adult party. I was truly impressed by what they did for the kids! Adie had a fantastic time and it was a great activity for the holidays!

Take One...

Take two... now if only I knew photoshop well enough to swap out a head to get everyone looking the right direction!
After visiting Santa all of the children got wrapped presents... I was shocked at the gifts they gave to each kid!
Emmy got a Leap Frog interactive puppy named Violet. She is super cute and plays bedtime music. You can also plug her into the computer and customize her music and teach her to say Emmy's name! Wow, what a great toy! I think I'm going to add it to my list of other "favorite" toys I give as presents!
Adie got a Dora the Explorer My Talking Backpack toy. Complete with a guide map, camera, and binnoculars. She absolutly loves it! She has carried it around since she got it and sings the backpack song with it! After seeing Santa we had a big catered breakfast and then played games and made crafts!
Sweet Emmy! joining in the fun!
Adie playing in the bounce house... try 4... the first few times she got her shoes off and then decided that she was not going in by herself!








1 comment:
Looks like the girls had fun! Chris' grandmother was just asking me about the Violet dog and I had no idea what she was talking about. She looks cute!
Post a Comment