background

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday - Day 5 NY, NY

On our 5th day in NYC we visited MoMA - Museum of Modern Art.

I have never been here and was excited to see what it had to offer! I knew that behind these doors were some of the most famous pieces of art I had studied in my 3 years of Art History (don't be that impressed it took me 3 tries to pass the class... I just don't remember dates!) but I also knew there were some other interesting items in here as well!
While Jeremy and I enjoyed our trip through MoMa, Adie wasn't terribly crazy about being stuck in her stroller... and some of the pieces looked like a great playground! Try explaining that to an almost 3 year old!


Daddy and Adie at lunch in the MoMA cafe... they had great food!
little miss Emmy... she's always super sweet!

Oh, Adeline!
Monet's Water Lilly's... what a treat! I had no idea how huge it was!
interesting! don't you think?
only an artist could make broken dishes so cool!
an architectural model of Frank Lloyd Wrights Falling Water
Some of Picasso's work... I love his stuff!

I didn't know he did sculptural work as well!

Picasso's Starry Night

After visiting MoMa we walked over to Time's Square to see all of it's famous sights and sounds! Another of my favorite NY hotspots!
The Late Show with David Letterman
I love all of the billboards that are Times Square!

MTV studio
my girlies!

A trip to Times Square just wouldn't be complete for the kids without a trip to the World's Largest Toys R Us!
they have a toy ferris wheel that spans 4 floors of the toy store!
Adie and I got to ride... Emmy was to little so Daddy stayed behind with her and took our picture!

So Fun!!!

No comments: