background

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

NY-NY Day 4

New York- Day 4, Saturday

There are so many things I love about New York City! The people, the places and just the atmosphere in general! Central Park is one of my favorite places to go and explore, it's one of the places I still have not seen in it's entirety. I love that you step into the park and a peaceful quietness happens and it has it's own kind of serenity. It's beautiful and green and the expanse seems endless, yet you look up and coming out of the trees is the city all around you. It is part of NY at it's best!

So on Saturday of our trip we went to explore! Paige, Eric and Addison joined us and we had an awesome family day!


Standing in Columbus Circle, looking towards Paige & Eric's first NY home!

(the 2ND building on the right of the "diamond" building, the first short one)



Baby Addison
Sights of Central Park!

Street performers are all over NY... just one of the great things of the city!

We visited the Central Park Carousel... how neat!!!



Carousel House
Carousel details
Adie and Mommy riding the carousel!
even the gate around the Carousel House has horses!
beautiful!
inside the Carousel house, neat yet kinda creepy clowns!
Oh Emmy, how precious are you!

cousins with Auntie Paige
Old Dairy House, which is now the Visitor's Center
so pretty!



buildings from Central Park
Central Park ice skating rink - Wolman Rink

this is the rink we always see in the movies! It wasn't open yet for the season, but we were lucky enough to skate their a few years back when we went to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in 2007!
A visit to the Central Park Zoo!
entrance to the zoo with the skyscrapers in the skyline
some of the animals at the zoo
this polar bear was so silly... he swam back and forth doing somersaults in the pool at each end


exit from the zoo... look familiar?

somewhere in Central Park... I don't know what it is, but it's cool!

The Boat Pond
this is where they hold sailboat races
Adie loves to have her picture taken... can you tell?

The Alice in Wonderland Statue

Adie and Alice
The Mad Hatter

I'm Late, I'm Late... White Rabbit

The Metropolitian Muesem of Art
We had an awesome day in the park! and we ended the day with a great Mexican dinner on the upper East side! Thanks Paige and Eric for an awesome day! and your company!

1 comment:

The Kuhlmans said...

Oh my gosh! That first picture creeped me out - I thought that was Emmy face down falling out of the stroller with Adie! Then I saw all the hair and figured out it was a baby doll! Whew, I was gonna have to call CPS on you! Great pics!
-Monica