Santa Came!!!
and left toys for all of the good little girls and boys!On Christmas Eve we closed the gate at the top of the stairs to keep the dog in! He was already aware that Santa had come and left him a yummy dog bone! And besides the bone there was plenty of other goodies in the kids stockings!
I also had to put blankets on the stair railings to keep Adie from being able to see all of Santa's loot when she got up in the morning, and made her way from her room to ours.
Open, Open, Open!!!
this was just so cute and funny I had to torture the girls a bit longer to take pictures!
Emmy wants out... and so does Cooper (he's smiling, not showing teeth!)
hey Adie... you're peaking!
Adie's goodies!
Emmy's goodies!
Adie was so excited that Santa ate his cookies and fed the reindeer their carrots!
A happy girl!
really Emmy... I just want one picture without you trying to escape!
Emmy's first baby doll and stroller. I think she likes it!
Emmy's very own remote... now maybe Daddy can take his back!
Adie and her apple! She was so excited!
I guess this is all she wanted... hum we are still totally baffeled by this request!
ballet shoes!
what is this?
TAP SHOES! She was a very excited little girl!
Even Cooper is enjoying himself!
The best little present I received this year!
A box as big as Adie...
Little Emery... she's always happy!
pink boots... this little girl LOVES shoes! In fact I am pretty sure she has more pairs than I do!Thanks Nana!
as she says "lucky girl!"
this just cracked me up! a combo of some of Adie's gifts... after all you have to try everything out the very day you get it!
On normal years we have a very crazy Christmas with tons of people, so many presents it's ridiculous and Christmas dinner at Jeremy's parents house. But this year presented itself a little different. All of our normal Christmas crowd dispersed in different directions and because of my new job we were not able to leave town. So we had a quite little Christmas at home... it some ways it was very nice!
this just cracked me up! a combo of some of Adie's gifts... after all you have to try everything out the very day you get it!On normal years we have a very crazy Christmas with tons of people, so many presents it's ridiculous and Christmas dinner at Jeremy's parents house. But this year presented itself a little different. All of our normal Christmas crowd dispersed in different directions and because of my new job we were not able to leave town. So we had a quite little Christmas at home... it some ways it was very nice!
So Jeremy and I cooked Christmas dinner together!
and with only 4 people to feed, we have LOTS of leftovers!














2 comments:
Kolby has that Vtech book too. He really likes it. I bet the girls had lots of fun playing with all the new toys. And the apple still cracks me up.
Looks like a WONDERFUL Christmas! I LOVE that you got Adie her apple!! That is too funny. Santa delivered :)
Post a Comment