After Christmas Eve Mass, where
Adie was so excited to see Baby Jesus in the live Nativity we returned home and opened a few selected gifts...

How many tries does it take to get a good picture of a 3 year old and a 9 month old?

I still don't know the answer... this was the best I got after way to many attempts!

Emery was quite interested in the tree.

But
Adie was most interested in what was in her box!

Now that's a cute picture!

Adeline and her new Christmas pj's! Emmy got matching ones, in the pants and long sleeve variety! Oh and we can't forget about the Christmas book that the girls also got to read before bed! I love this tradition, it makes for cute pictures in the morning! And with 2 girls in the house I am sure they will be much more excited about getting clothes than Colby ever was! In fact last year I handed him his box and he sarcastically said to me "oh a present... I wonder what this could be"...
stin in kid, we sure did miss you this Christmas Eve!
The Children were nestled all snug in their beds,
while visions of sugar plums danced in their heads.

He spoke not a word, but went straight to his work,
and filled all the stockings and turned with a jerk...
Looks like Santa's work here is done... now off to bed!

oh, look he left something for Mommy & Daddy too!
Happy Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment